What’s The Mayor’s Problem?

January 8, 2009

hi my name is ——— and i am 11 years old. My favorite book of yours is four truths and a lie that is a really good book probably my favorite. i tried to write to my mayor and he never sent me anything back i hope you can send me something back. i have 1 question: what is your fav. part about ” four truths and a lie”.

from, ——–

Posted by Lauren @ 5:55 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

The URI to TrackBack this entry is:

Comments

1. Adriana says:

hi, Lauren.
    Listen, this is a serious thing. Your tween books are amazing, and since I like the secret identity of devon delaney so much that I need you to help me about it. Since I used the cool slang like you Such as DDR, putting a period after a word: what. is. it. and other words i cannot remember, it kinda made my friend kinda mad. She thought using slang from a book is too ‘weird’. Ridiculous, right? Hope you can send me advice.
    love, adriana

2. Chloe says:

Hi my name is Chloe and I am 9 years old. FOUR TRUTHS AND A LIE ROCKS!!!! IT IS ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!! I just finished it this morning and I was so sad-I wanted to keep reading! I am probably going to read it over and over again and again!!!!! Please write more books like Four Truths and a Lie!!! You are my favorite author!

Your reader,
    Chloe

3. Diamond :*) says:

Hello lauren!!!!

YOU ARE A GENIUS WHEN IT COME TO THIS BOOK!! REALLY, IN MY POINT OF VIEW, TWILIGHT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO YOUR BOOKS!! SERIOUSLY. WHEN I FINISHED READIND FOUR TRUTHS AND A LIE, I SWEAR TO GOD! I STARTED CRYING SINCE THERE’S NOTHING LEFT TO READ!!! PLZ!! WRITE A SEQUAL TO THIS!!!! PLZPLZ! YOU’LL SURELY MAKE MILLIONS OUT OF IT!!! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR EVER!!!!!!!!

YOUR FAVE FAN,
    DiDi:*) (thts my nickname, and your free to call me tht!!!)

4. Alice says:

Lauren,

I know you probably don’t read these but PLEASE MAKE A THIRD BOOK FOR THE DEVON DELANEY SERIES!!! I am 12 and am getting a bit old for the series but the books just give me a break from reality. I love Devon and Luke together, I love Lexi and Mel, I love to hate Bailey and Kim. These books are genius, and I think it would be hilarious is Devon told another lie!!

I am your #1 fan; I know you probably get that a lot but I MEAN IT!!!!

Just at least think about it!
    Your #1 Fan,
    Alice

5. Ciara says:

OMG! I’m in the middle of your book four truths and a lie and it is AWESOME! Make TONS more about Scarlett!!! Please! Your my all time fave author! YOU HAVE TO MAKE MORE OF THESE KIND!!!!!:))))))))

6. Dani says:

Hi!
    You really prolbey dont read these at all, but really! Me and my friend love the Devon Delaney series!!!! 😀 And even tho were older, i <3 make ups+break upss in it! You NEED to make another book! really! PLeasae dont just leave ushanging! Make it about, how they move into there new house, and how mel has troublew with dylan, and that katie, likes a boy down the street! 😀 andand…. lexi breaks her leg before cheerleading try-outs! :DDD alright well,,, ttyl? probley not.. but, byee!!! 🙂
    ~Dani<3